On February 15, 2015, I will be running the Austin Half Marathon in Taylor's honor. I will be training for the next 8 months and raising money for the Children's Miracle Network, a network of hospitals that increase funds and awareness for local children's hospitals. So please follow my journey and consider donating in memory of Taylor.

Friday, June 20, 2014

Officially official

Today I officially registered to run my very first half-marathon. And to be really honest, I'm terrified.
I have never been the best runner and the thought of running for over 2 hours straight is really scary, but I know that Taylor will be watching over me as I train and prepare myself for the race. Taylor has taught me strength and perseverance as she and our family never gave up hope.
Taylor and her mom, Shawnee.
So if she had the strength to have faith, then I will too.

I start training tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment