On February 15, 2015, I will be running the Austin Half Marathon in Taylor's honor. I will be training for the next 8 months and raising money for the Children's Miracle Network, a network of hospitals that increase funds and awareness for local children's hospitals. So please follow my journey and consider donating in memory of Taylor.

Sunday, June 22, 2014

4 miles down

I started my training on Friday with a 4 mile run. It wasn't my best run, but it's a good start.
I am so grateful for all of the support on social media and for the donations that people have so graciously given. When my sides were cramping and I felt like I might not make it to 4 miles, it made it so much easier to remember that just as Taylor didn't go through this alone, those same people and new faces are joining together to support this cause.

I won't let you down, Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment